This post contains affiliate links, I only recommend products I love.
Ah, I just love St. Patrick’s Day. It is one of those fun holidays that kids absolutely love. I mean rainbows, fun, and magic, what’s not to love?
Below you will find 12 super fun St. Patrick’s Day gold coin activities where you can use those gold coins so that’ll get the most bang out of your buck and your child will have so much fun and learn something too!
12 Gold Coin Activities for St. Patrick’s Day
- Rainbow Craft by Love, Play, Learn
2. Make a super fun St. Patrick’s Day Sensory Bin from Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds
3. Hunt for Leprechaun Gold by My Bored Toddler
4. Play this Pot of Gold Math Game (free printable) by Totschooling!
5. Find out how to make this super cute Leprechaun Trap from Buggy and Buddy
6. Head over to Mama.Papa.Bubba to find out how to set up a St. Patrick’s Day Playdough Kit
7. Practice sight words with this fun St. Patrick’s Day Sight Word Game by Fantastic Fun and Learning.
8. Got a Train Lover? Then don’t miss this fun St. Patrick’s Day Activity from Play Trains.
8. Play one of these fun Gold Coin Games from Joy in the Works.
9. Try this Fizzing Rainbow Coin Hunt Science Experiment from Simple Play Ideas
10. Every kid will love this Sensory Coin Dig by Simple Play Ideas
11. Hide and Seek Math Coin Scavenger Hunt Game by Buggy and Buddy
These are 12 super fun and educational St. Patrick’s Day gold coin activities that your child is guaranteed to love! For more St. Patrick’s Day fun you may like this edible Rainbow Sensory bin.
Love this post? Connect with us: