After a long and dreary winter, we all get a little stir crazy. But my friends, spring is in the air! I absolutely love spring, it is one of my favorite season. The flowers blossoming, rain, baby animals, warmer weather, love it all. Kids love spring as well and it can be one of the most fun seasons for crafts and so I thought I would share with you the top 10 Spring Crafts for kids from some of my favorite kid bloggers.
Be sure to click through and check out their post on how to make these darling spring crafts!
Top 10 Spring Crafts for Kids
1. Flower Cork Craft | Love, Play, Learn
2. Paper Plate Birds | Happy Hooligans
3. Acorn Flower Craft | Crafty Morning
4. Paper Bag Tiara’s | Happy Hooligans
5. Paper Plate Bunny | Love, Play, Learn
6. Butterfly Finger Puppet | While Wearing Heels
7. Chick Craft | Crafty Morning
8. Cupcake Liner Flowers | Laughing Kids Learn
9. Cherry Blossom Art | Alpha Mom
10. Paper Plate Sheep | Housing a Forest
Yay for spring! I hope you enjoy these fun spring craft ideas that would be fun for toddler, preschoolers, and even older kids. Many of these would be great for Easter for a class party or at home with your child.
You might also like Spring Bucket List for Families with Young Kids
Also here are even more spring crafts ideas and activities for kids.
Love this post? Connect with us: