I love Valentine’s Day, it is so much fun for parents and kids. I love doing fun Valentine’s Crafts and Valentine’s Day Activities with my kids and I am always looking for new and fun ways to play and learn.
I thought I would share with some of our favorite Valentine’s Day Activities.
10 FUN Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids
1. Make a Love Potion
2. Play with a Valentine Sensory Bin
3. Make a Heart Structure like Buggy and Buddy
4. Experiment with melting hearts like Inspiration Laboratories
5. Go on a Valentine’s Scavenger Hunt
6. Experiment with candy heart science like Inspiration Laboratories
7. Play and experiment with Candy Heart Oobleck from Little Bins for Little Hands
8. Play with some Valentine’s Playdough like Nurture Store
9. Have fun with Melting Heart Slime by Growing a Jeweled Rose
10. Make a Valentine Structure like Left Brain Craft Brain
I am pretty sure these are the most FUN Valentine’s Day Activities out there. Be sure to click on the link or picture to check out all these amazing activities from my kid blog friends.
Looking for Valentines Day Crafts? I got ya covered. Here are the top 10 Valentines Day Crafts for Toddlers
Come join the fun, click below to join the #momlife Facebook community!
Love this post? Connect with us: