Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays to do crafts with my kids. They are oh so pretty and super fun to do. However, a lot of the Valentine’s Crafts out there are not very toddler and preschooler friendly. I thought I would compile a list of the best Valentine’s Day crafts for toddlers and share them with you! These are fun and are also great for building fine motor skills!
TOP 10 VALENTINE’S CRAFTS FOR TODDLERS
1. Tissue Paper Heart (great for fine motor skills!) | Love, Play, Learn
2.Paper Bag Love Bomb | No Time for Flashcards
3.Washi Tape Valentine’s Craft | Crafts on the Sea
4. Silly Heart Puppets | Creative Family Fun
5. Fingerprint Heart Canvas | Mum in the Madhouse
6. Valentine’s Heart Button Craft for Toddlers | Hands on as we Grow
7. Heart Dot Art | Sun Hats and Wellie Boots
8. Valentine’s Day Salt Dough Footprint Hearts | Learning and Exploring Through Play
9. Valentine’s Day Window Clings | The Life of Jennifer Dawn
10. Heart on Canvas | Red Ted Art
This post contains affiliate links, I only recommend products I love.
Love this post? Connect with us:
Come join the fun, click below to join the #momlife Facebook community!